Modula White Dwarf is a clean and minimalistic, premium class WordPress theme that we are happy to share with you. This means if you like this design you are free to use it.
White Dwarf turned to a child theme of Sandbox
The White Dwarf 2 requires the Sandbox theme to be installed. Both themes are included in the download package below. Additional plug-ins are no longer required to use the theme.
→ Download Modula White Dwarf theme (.zip 878kb)
Instructions for installing the theme
1. Download the Modula White Dwarf theme file (ModulaWhiteDwarf2.zip).
2. Unzip it and upload the contents of ModulaWhiteDwarf folder to your WordPress theme folder.
3. Log in to the WordPress Administration Panel.
4. Select the Design subpanel.
5. From the Available Themes section, select and activate the Modula White Dwarf.
This WordPress theme is released licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License, meaning you can do pretty much whatever you want with it, but you should (please) keep the link back to Modula, either in the sidebar or the footer. See the README for details.
Sep 30. 2008: First released
Oct 05. 2008: Minor bugfixes
Oct 13. 2008: Added support for the awesome bwpx icon set by Paul Armstrong.
Nov 01. 2008: More widgets! Second sidebar now available. See
sidebar.php styles.css for configuration options.
Nov 15. 2008: Version 2.0. Completely rewritten as a Sandbox child theme. All Sandbox features are supported.
Nov 19. 2008: Minor bugfixes.
Dec 1. 2008: Previous versions are no longer available for download. Don’t forget to update.
Jan 18. 2011: Discontinued